Student (age 16) reading at 2nd/3rd grade level
""I love it! I think it’s the best of the programs we have tried. I like that it put me at the right level, so I’m not having to start at the same level as everyone else doing things that are either too easy or too hard for me. It’s challenging, but at a level that I CAN do, and I feel like it’s helping me learn quickly.""
Student (age 11) reading at 1st grade level
"“The work is not too easy, so I’m not bored. But it’s not too hard to make me feel frustrated either.”"
Dr. Timothy Shanahan, Education Author & LIteracy Expert
"“Altis Reach is an outstanding reading program. We designed it specifically for struggling older readers. Too many remedial programs are really written for younger children, and then are retrofitted for use in the upper grades. That’s not the case with Reach. We looked closely at the most likely reading needs of the struggling preadolescent/adolescent student and then crafted effective motivational instruction consistent with what the research shows to work best. Altis Reach is the smart response to the reading needs of struggling adolescent students.”"
- Basehor-Linwood School District
- Campbell County School District
- Central Community Unit School District #301
- Conecuh County School System [PDF only]
- Goshen Community Schools
- Hancock Place School District
- Independence Unified School District 446
- North Callaway R-1 School District
- North Lawrence Community Schools
- Park Hill School District
- Park Hill School District (2011 update)
- Pattonville R-III School District
- Regional School Unit #73 [PDF only]
- South Sioux City Community Schools
- St. Paul School District