CLICK A LOGO BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
- The curriculum must serve as the foundation for beginning to build a collaborative culture.
- We must overcome the tradition of teacher isolation – the focus of teachers must go beyond their classroom.
- Teachers are not always good at sharing ideas/activities.
- We need to find a way to allow teachers to easily share ideas/activities with other teachers.
- Curriculum must be easily developed, easily accessible, and time friendly.
The bottom line is this: curriculum must be of value to all audiences (students, parents/community, teachers, administrators, & school board) and be able to enhance classroom instruction, improve student learning and serve as the catalyst for addressing the needs of all students.
The bottom line is this: Education Technology Partners can help. Our mission is to provide the finest educational software, technology solutions and professional services to educational clients in the central United States.